Follow the calendar schedule and learn about some details of this exam
CBR announced the schedule and format of the Proof of Specialty Title and Practice Area Certificate. The Proficiency Examination and Practice Area Certificates are issued by the entity in conjunction with the Brazilian Medical Association (AMB).
Passing the exam, which is carried out in a theoretical and practical format, is necessary to obtain the title of specialist, granted by the CBR/AMB and accredited by the CFM, pursuant to CFM Resolutions n.º 2.148/2016 and 2.221/ 2018.
The certificate proves that the medical professional has adequate academic-scientific training and is able to practice the specialty ethically, responsibly and competently.
Follow the schedule of test dates below, remembering that the calendar may change.
Proof of Title and Certificate in the Area of Expertise - Calendar
|From April 4 to 28, 2022
|1st Phase - Theoretical Test
|July 3, 2022 (online)
|2nd phase - Practical test
|August 31, 2022 (in person*)
What bonds are issued by CBR?
CBR can issue the following Specialist Titles:
- Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging;
- Diagnostic Imaging with Exclusive Practice in Interventional Radiology and Angioradiology;
- Diagnostic Imaging with Exclusive Performance in General Ultrasonography.
What are the areas of the Practice Area Certificate?
Certified professionals can work in several areas such as:
- Bone Densitometry (ABRASCO Agreement);
- Vascular ultrasound with Doppler (Agreement CBR/AMB/SBACV);
- Mammography (CBR/AMB/SBM/FEBRASGO Agreement);
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Neuroradiology;
- Ultrasonography in Gynecology and Obstetrics (CBR/AMB/FEBRASGO Agreement).
How does issuing bonds work?
The Titles of Specialist and Certificates in the Area of Expertise are made up and are the exclusive competence of the Brazilian Medical Association. The request for registration must be made with the Specialty Society, according to the guidelines present in the announcement of each contest. The receipt period is 90 to 120 days, counting from the payment of the bill.
For information see: