With the inauguration of the new board, the Brazilian College of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging (CBR) also gains new coordinators for its Commissions - in some cases, the professional is retained and renews his commitment to the group.
Members who took over this year will be responsible for managing 2017 and 2018.
Meet the professionals who lead each area:
• Admission and Titling Committee - Dr. Túlio Augusto Alves Macedo.
• Scientific Committee - Dr. Dante Escuissato.
• Commission for Teaching, Improvement and Medical Residency - Dr. Rubens Chojniak.
• Events Committee - Dr. Antonio Carlos Matteoni de Athayde.
• Mammography Commission - Dr. Linei Urban.
• Magnetic Resonance Commission - Dr. Marco Antonio Rocha Mello.
• Computed Tomography Commission - Dr. Hilton Leão.
• Ultrasound Commission - Dr. Wagner Iared.