Free for even CBR members, CBR On includes online 100% courses on subspecialties and topics of interest to resident/improving students and already experienced Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging professionals looking to update. Access to the Chest Module has just been made available.
The CBR On Thorax programmatic content includes:
- Staging of Lung Cancer: N.
- Staging of Lung Cancer: T.
- Lung Cancer Staging: M.
- Covid-19: complications
- Covid-19: tomographic aspects
- MRI of the pulmonary nodule
- How to measure pulmonary nodules
- Volumetry in the pulmonary nodule
- Lung Rads criteria
Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Cystic lung diseases
- Usual Interstitial Pneumonia
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis - ATS / ALAT / JRS Probability Levels
Chest HRCT: basic patterns
- Pattern in frosted glass
- Hypoattenuating pattern
- Standard reticular lesions
- inverted halo
- Chronic pulmonary thromboembolism
- Acute pulmonary thromboembolism
- Acute diseases of the aorta: dissection
- Trachea and large airways
- Small airways
CBR On Tórax is coordinated by Alexandre Dias Mançano, doctor in Radiology from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ), member of the CBR; coordinator of the Thoracic Radiology team at RA Radiologia Sabin Medicina Diagnóstica – Distrito Federal; and Dante L. Escuissato, radiologist at Clínica DAPI – Curitiba (PR), associate professor at the Department of Internal Medicine at the Federal University of Paraná, 2nd Vice-president of the CBR.
CBR On Genitourinary
In addition to Thorax, free access was granted to associates for CBR On Genitourinary. check out here.