With an innovative approach focused on leaders and formation of new leaders, ABCDI-CBR holds a course in partnership with Fundação Dom Cabral
First module will take place on March 15 and 16, at CBR headquarters. The course's core objectives are upgrading to industry leaders as well as training new leaders in a rapidly changing world.
Reflect and rethink the dynamics of the health value chain, as well as its business, information and relationship flows. It is in this context that the course Radiology, in the Transition of Health Systems, in Brazil and in the World it was elaborated.
The activity is conducted by the Brazilian Association of Diagnostic Imaging Clinics (ABCDI) and the Brazilian College of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging (CBR) in partnership with the Dom Cabral Foundation (FDC), which is among the best business schools in the world. according to the 2017 executive education ranking of the British newspaper Financial Times. This position also places FDC as the best business school in Brazil and Latin America.
The focus is mainly on participants with an entrepreneurial profile, who may or may not have their own businesses, as well as managers of diagnostic imaging support centers.
The course is designed to promote reflections and insights into the emerging opportunities for intensive use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in health in general and in Radiology in particular, as well as encouraging dialogue with physicians and other healthcare professionals. health professionals in the specialty.
In this first module, with a minimum duration of 12 hours, the grid consists of six themes: Ongoing Transitions in Health Care Systems; Radiology in the Health Value Chain; Management Challenges for Business Sustainability; Digital Business Models in Radiology; The doctor and the patient at the center of value generation and Potential Opportunities.
To help absorb new knowledge and contribute to the proposed discussions, a virtual learning environment that is unique to program participants will be customized on the Blackboard platform, which helps bring together both face-to-face and virtual interactions, providing a more effective learning experience. This will provide access to the Ebsco and Emerald database, with articles and publications specializing in management, sectoral information curated by the Dom Cabral Foundation and discussion panel, enabling asynchronous interactions with the FDC team.
Check out details of the class schedule:
- Ongoing Transitions in Health Care Systems: What Drives the World to Change.
- Radiology, in the Health Value Chain: trends, big players, market forces (consolidation, concentration, professionalization, internationalization, regulation and relationship with operators), financing, investments and foreign capital inflows.
- Management Challenges for Business Sustainability: teleradiology, mobile units, integrated systems, productivity, service security.
- Digital Business Models in Radiology: artificial intelligence, wearable, internet of things, 3D printing, mobile, cognitive computing, cloud collaboration, image processing.
- The Physician and the Patient at the Value Generation Center: humanization, asymmetry of knowledge, ownership, security and confidentiality of information, privacy, cultural aspects and ethical issues.
- Potential Opportunities: the era of the shared, circular digital economy, the entrepreneurial mindset, a new equation of costs and investments, a market without borders.
Radiology, in the Transition of Health Systems, in Brazil and in the World
3/16/2018 (from 14h to 19h)
03/17/2018 (9am - 5pm)
Place: Headquarters of the Brazilian College of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging
Address: Paulista Avenue, 37 - 7th floor - Bela Vista - Sao Paulo (SP)
Investment: R $ 2,000 (value for CBR members) / R $ 2,950 (value for non-CBR members)
Registration through the CBR portal (available soon).Tags: cbr, course, FDC, radiology, Cheers