Find out about the highlights of the programming of the Innovation and Ultrasound Arenas of the 51st Brazilian Congress of Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging (CBR22), which takes place from September 1st to 3rd, in Florianópolis (SC). Registration is now open and those who anticipate have a discount. Enjoy!
Innovative Personalities Moment: Great innovative personalities in Radiology and a motivating debate for those who are interested in the area. Moderation by the scientific director of CBR, Luciana Costa (MG), and the deputy scientific director, Ronaldo Hueb Baroni (SP).
RADTalks Moment - How I Became an Innovative Radiologist:Guest radiologists will give personal testimonials of their transformation from radiologist to innovator. Moderation by Luciana Costa and Ronaldo Hueb Baroni.
Innovative Companies Moment:Presentations of companies and radiological clinics that invest in innovation and cases in the area. Participation by representatives of Harpia, Clínica Imagem and Unimed.
Coordinator: Antonio Carlos Matteoni de Athayde (BA)
- Musculoskeletal: What is the most appropriate transducer frequency?
- Pitfalls in US Musculoskeletal. How can new technologies help?
- Ultrasonography in Dermatology: Cosmiatric Procedures
- Ultrasonography in Dermatology: Tumors
- Artificial Intelligence in Obstetrics: Biometrics: Man x Machine. Which is the most accurate?
- Optimizing vascular examination: far beyond color Doppler
- Hepatic elastography; What's the best technique?
- Tools to quantify hepatic steatosis by ultrasound
In addition to Innovation and Ultrasound, CBR22 will have the Humanities Arena. The 51st Brazilian Congress of Radiology and Imaging Diagnosis also has an extensive program of scientific activities in 16 specialties and other areas of interest to radiologists, Marathon, refresher courses, social activities, exhibition of scientific works and much more. All with the participation of renowned specialists from Brazil and the world.
You won't be left out, will you?