New dates and places for the Sufficiency Exam to obtain the Specialist Title and / or Practice Area Certificate 2020
Many changes and adaptations are necessary because of this moment that we are living. They all impact our lives in some way and it would not be different with the CBR Title Test.
Thinking about the safety of everyone and the feeling of those who have dedicated themselves to studies and with the expectation of realizing their specialty, the College informs that, after a joint analysis among all those involved in the organization, new dates and places have been defined and the exam is sustained.
The dates, times and places of tests are replaced by the following format:
1st Phase: November 8, 2020 (Sunday)
Tasting places: Belo Horizonte, Brasília, Curitiba, Recife, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, including, exceptionally, for that exam, the cities of Belém, Florianópolis, Fortaleza, Porto Alegre, Salvador and Ribeirão Preto (interior of São Paulo).
- Theoretical and Theoretical-Practical Test
Specialties / Practice Areas: Bone Densitometry, Vascular Doppler Ultrasound, Mammography, Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Therapeutic Neuroradiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Imaging, Interventional Radiology and Angioradiology, General Ultrasonography and Ultrasonography in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
2nd Phase: December 5, 2020 (Saturday)
Test Location: Sao Paulo
- Practical-Oral and Practical Examination in Apparatus
Specialties / Practice Areas: Bone Densitometry, Vascular Doppler Ultrasound, Mammography, Diagnostic Neuroradiology, Therapeutic Neuroradiology, Interventional Radiology and Angioradiology, General Ultrasonography and Ultrasonography in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- As a result of this postponement, CBR will also determine the extension of registrations until the day July 31, 2020. All registrations must be made exclusively through Candidate Access on the CBR website. For more information visit the CBR website: https://cbr.org.br/prova-titulo-especialista/
- Due to the inclusion of new test location options, all candidates must access their application from the 15th of June and in the ACTIONS menu> TEST LOCATION icon, they must select their new location option for the first phase of the exam. This change can be made until the last day of registration.
- Exceptionally for residents / apprentices who obtained the theoretical step of the RDDI or USGERAL exam this year, they can enjoy the benefit until the year 2021.
- All candidates who have already registered, continue with their registration guaranteed for the new dates. Candidates unable to participate in the test on this new date may request full reimbursement for the registration. To do this, simply forward an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting full refund of the amount paid, including full bank details for reimbursement. The deadline for requesting reimbursement is until July 31, 2020.
We thank everyone for their understanding in this very challenging moment and wish all candidates an excellent test!